Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Back to the Back Wall

We have been going around in circles about the back wall in the kitchen. I will post photos later so you can see what I mean. But, it has definitely been a design challenge. Each person who sees it has a great idea, so now we have all these ideas and no clue as to which one is best. We are going to install the rest of the kitchen cabinets and then determine what the heck to do.

Meanwhile, Scott has been drywalling like a mad-man. Todd has been installing sheetrock and working on the header beam in the kitchen. Rocky has built a new concrete patio for the beige house, trimmed down the stair railings and cleaned out the the beige house garage.

On Sunday, our tenants at the blue house moved in. It is weird to see someone live in "our house". Dave took photos after Mercedes cleaned everything and I will post those as well. The end result was quite beautiful. 

We are hoping to move into the upper house at the end of August. Fingers crossed. Dave and Todd will be backpacking next week. At that time, I think Scott is doing to drywall the ceiling in the living room - that will brighten it up and make it match the beam structure in the other common areas.

No comments: