Embarrassing and so childish, but I really hate going to the dentist. I am not sure if it is fear or dread, but I would rather do anything else. So I decided I needed to find a nice dentist, one who might be willing to drug me up for a cleaning. I found Laurel Dental Spa and Dr. Majda. What a wonderful place. I had a regular cleaning, deep cleaning and some fillings done - I think four or five visits in all. Dr. Majda was so nice. I cried all through my cleaning just from the stress - not pain. I really hate that noise. For the deep cleanings, I brought my earplugs. By the time we got to fillings, I was actually looking forward to going to get my teeth all fixed up.
Dr. Majda just is the best. Her son, Michael also works in the office sometimes and he is just as sweet as his mom. Dr. Majda is so sweet and kind and a fabulous dentist. She really takes the time to make sure everything is just perfect. She has these great heated lavender pillows and blankets so you are cozy. She has cool computer xrays and cameras and gadgets. She showed me some of her really big fix jobs where people had teeth that had broken half off or were so stained and sad. She is amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment