I bought hardware for the cabinet. Container Store has Elfa on sale for 30% off so I am going to go buy stuff for the closet this weekend.
Sheila and I went to check out a floral shop and party supply store in San Rafael. We went to her school where she prepped for a lab and I did a phone interview. Then we went to Home Depot for some more intensive plant shopping. Then I came home and laid out all the plants.
Obviously, I am just running crazy. I haven't even showered today. I am still worried about everything working out. I really love love love how the house is looking.
Also Denise got Tiger a harness and retractable leash. He got away and it seemed to him as if the leash was chasing him. He ran sooooo fast from the living room to the bedroom and back. He literally climb up the window and fell down. Somehow the leash got caught on the palm plant and I grabbed it and we freed him. But 30 minutes later, he is still a little freaked out. Poor kitty. He also freaked out Timo and Peet and they have been hiding in the closet all night.
Obviously, I am just running crazy. I haven't even showered today. I am still worried about everything working out. I really love love love how the house is looking.
Also Denise got Tiger a harness and retractable leash. He got away and it seemed to him as if the leash was chasing him. He ran sooooo fast from the living room to the bedroom and back. He literally climb up the window and fell down. Somehow the leash got caught on the palm plant and I grabbed it and we freed him. But 30 minutes later, he is still a little freaked out. Poor kitty. He also freaked out Timo and Peet and they have been hiding in the closet all night.
Denise and I made brisket (probably the best I have ever made), cottage potatoes and an asparagus/strawberry salad. So yum.
In other news, still waiting to hear back on interviews. I need to do some follow up tomorrow. My plan is to go to Home Depot very early, then go to a cafe and write some job letters, then determine any new plants we need, etc. Maybe do a hike with Sheila or go see a movie Friday night.
I am babysitting for Dan/Sheila and the Diecks on Saturday night (5 kids) while they all go to the Kiddo Gala.
In other news, still waiting to hear back on interviews. I need to do some follow up tomorrow. My plan is to go to Home Depot very early, then go to a cafe and write some job letters, then determine any new plants we need, etc. Maybe do a hike with Sheila or go see a movie Friday night.
I am babysitting for Dan/Sheila and the Diecks on Saturday night (5 kids) while they all go to the Kiddo Gala.
No comments:
Post a Comment